Friday, August 13, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Well, my new Scottish friend, Lesley, convinced me that I needed a blog so that I can participate in all of the great Blog Hops hosted by our favorite obsession - PaperTrey Ink (aka "PTI" by us addicts).  So, here is my first post - but it is not stamping or card making related, because I need to make up some projects this weekend to post.  Instead, I will just post a quick picture of a baby blanket I made for my friend Daryl and his wife Jennifer to congratulate them on the birth of their beautiful baby girl, Jackie.  So, here it is.


The pattern is from Berroco Booklet #292 - DK Baby - and was knit in Berroco Comfort DK Barley, Hummus and Turquoise.  Hopefully next week I will have a few more pictures of completed knitting projects to post, and maybe even a few cards.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dawn. I am so glad you ahve joined us in Blogland. I adore your baby blanket. The colours are fab. I am betting your friends will adore this.

    Look forward to seeing your PTI projects.

    Lx

    ReplyDelete